Wednesday 18 August 2010

P'm'P "Paper My Prerogative"

P'm'P "Paper My Prerogative"
THE START OF A VERY BIG CLOTHING LINE
IN UK


Tinchy Stryder, Boy Better Know, Nu Brand Flexx, Ace N Viz are just a couple names to say because they are people in the industry with there own clothing urban range.

Take Tinchy Stryder... he started off with a simple t-shirt saying “STAR IN THE HOOD” he would wear these tops his music videos, cameo and just on road! And with the right moves, he moved to uptown record shop in london and now it is one of the biggest urban UK clothing ranges out there right now!



BUT WAIT!!!



because This year we have a contenders in the urban industry who are coming up strong, unique, stylish and hard body with a clothing label call P’m’P "Paper My Prerogative"

Please believe, a year ago two young male from west London, was in the lab working very hard to come with a one of a kind name for their clothing line! I remember a year ago over facebook, Ryan and Marcel was posting different names for their clothing range and they came with hard body name. 
P’m’P “Paper My Prerogative".....

The meaning for P’m’P “Paper My Prerogative" is (Paper: Could be down to work!..School, work or just making money. Either way it comes down to papers (money!) should be someone’s prerogative!)

These two young males wanted to do something constructive and positive in the urban fashion industry. The where quick to both notice that clothing industry was a positive and strong market to enter. And all I can say is they have entered this industry looking cause havoc, and you know what they have! And I wish them good luck and to keep working hard and make paper there prerogative!
People in London are making orders every week for this clothing range, so you will be seeing people wear this all over the place with in the next couple months. and you what! I think I need to make my orders now because these guys are going to big! 2010/2011 watch out for P’m’P “Paper My Prerogative” there going in!

Don’t worry people they do range for the females and hopefully we will see a range for the babies and toddlers!

The things about P’m’P “Paper My Prerogative” each top has it own style! so if you are thinking about getting a top which you should be right now! Think about your style and work with P’m’P “Paper My Prerogative” team and you may have that top, that everyone will like "i want one!"


P’m’P “Paper My Prerogative”





just a couple of the tops of P’m’P “Paper My Prerogative” top ^^^

‎28th...PmP Photoshoot...Watford Skate Park...Lets Hope For A Good Day...Come&Show Support ;)....



Paper My Prerogative so SHUT UP YA HOLE FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




Contact Details:



Facebook: Ryan 'Gee-man' Griffith            Marc Marcey
 
Twitter:      @geeman121

No comments:

Post a Comment